Golden Rules of Reels
Wedding Suppliers and venue teams, is this you?
Do you believe the algorithm hates you?
Do you wish insta was like it was?
And do you hate being on camera?
If you said yes you’ve probably been putting off using Instagram Reels.
However, as a clued up industry professional you recognise the importance of short-form video content.
Maybe you wish you could just film when you feel like it, hop on funny trends, and use your own voice to get known online and get booked.
But despite the shift to short form video, you’re right to be cautious.
You don’t want to burn out wasting time on something that isn’t going to help you reach your business goals. After all, no-one wants to lose time on a fad.
You could keep marketing they way you’ve always done it, and hope for the best.
You could dive into short-form video on every platform and see what sticks.
Or, you could let Say I Do be your guide.
Give yourself the gold-standard treatment you give your wedding clients. How?
Check out our Golden Rules of Reels video training, specially created for wedding and event professionals in the wedding industry.
Create Reels like a Professional Marketer
Here’s how the Golden Rules of Reels will help you:
- Learn how to map out your short form video content with a free Notion template
- Protect your thinking credits and creativity with a manageable production timeline
- Be inspired by three different Reels tutorials suitable for beginners
- Understand the mindset barrier most wedding professionals face when it comes to short form video content
- Systemise your video content production so your socials gets you booked
You will have lifetime access to the following digital products:
- Golden Rules of Reels video training
- Trio of Reels video training
- Free notion template to plan your Reels
- Companion Notion video tutorial
All for just £47 (typical price)
Unless of course you take advantage of our black Friday offer for a one-time cost of £27!
By purchasing you agree to our Digital Products Terms and Conditions